2024 By Design Workbook Clarity & Goal Setting for Moms who run their own business, homeschool / Unschool their children, and embrace connection & slow living.
What you get:
- An instant download ebook in two versions, one that is print friendly and one that is electronically fillable.
- 50 pages of journal prompts and clarity - see sample pages at the bottom of this page.
The contents of the workbook include:
- A full review of 2023 including prompts for your personal journey this year, your family life, your finances and business.
- A invocation of 2024 to set the tone and theme of the new year including setting a sacred word of the year, defining your personal and family values, and taking a deep look at your personal and families needs and where these needs may not currently be being met.
- Goal setting for 2024, including prompts for personal goals, family goals, financial goals and business goals.
I recently finished my first ever Margaret Atwood, and I must say I am hooked. Her writing is sharp and filled with layered meaning. I will be looking out for her books in the future, and I’m dying to read her much talked about ‘Hand Maids Tale’ that has been made into an, also much…Read More
I have been trying to become the best version of me for a while now. Since having my first child. I could definitely say that becoming a mother inspired me to work towards becoming the best version of myself. So the self-help books that I scoffed at in my teens (I literally did scoff at…Read More
This year I made the pledge to try and read more. I love reading. When people ask me what my hobbies are I list reading first. And it has always been this way, I have loved books since I was a child. After having children, however, and even before if I am to be honest,…Read More